I Do OBX Yoga
A Collaboration with I DO OBX Weddings
Craig has teamed up with his brother-in-law, Tony Joseph to create the collaboration I Do OBX Yoga. The idea is to create another unique and soulful experience to match the high-quality wedding ceremonies that Tony is known for through I Do OBX Weddings and I Do OBX Chairs. (Thanks to Sarah D’Ambra Photography)
How yoga can compliment your wedding
Your wedding day is one of the most significant experiences you will have in your life, and it comes with a lot of variables to manage! YOGA is an incredible tool to enhance the beauty, health and positivity around your celebration. Here are some of the ways YOGA can help enhance your wedding experience
- Stress Reduction
- Alleviate Family Tension
- Bring different social groups together in bonding
- Helps you stay in the moment
- Balancing Emotions
- Relieving travel fatigue
- Helps with public speaking (some people get very nervous giving toasts!)
- Relaxing and unifying the bridal party
- Physical and fun family activity for your guests
- Reduce the noise (from too much advice)
- Help you look better physically during the entire process
- Connect more deeply with your partner
On the beach or just about anywhere we can fit mats.
Bride & Groom
A Special Session designed for him and her.
This yoga practice will bring your bridal party together – looking good and feeling good.
This unique experience is perfect for stress reduction, involving pillows, props and relaxing vibes all the way around
Craig Honeycutt (200RYT, Y12SR) is passionate about the way yoga can be used to connect, heal, inspire, strengthen and entertain the people he practices with. It was having powerful experiences with wedding groups that led him to collaborate with Tony Joseph to establish I DO OBX Yoga. He has traveled the world as a musician and Top 10 Songwriter who currently makes his home here on the Outer Banks. A veteran of being on stage in front of large audiences, Craig has made appearances on MTV, VH1, The Rosie O’Donnell Show, The Rick Dees Show as well as dozens of regional TV and Radio shows. He has performed with a large network of touring acts including Hootie and The Blowfish, The Dave Matthews Band, Phish, Widespread Panic, Train, Beyonce and hundreds of other acts during a 12-year touring career. He is founder of Gentle Ocean Yoga and co-founder of The Well Yoga OBX in Kill Devil Hills, NC
Tony Joseph is a native of Johnstown, PA who moved to the Outer Banks in 2006 to be closer to his sister, Tricia (now married to Craig). He is a well-known and loved Wedding Officiant here on the OBX who has over 400 great reviews in Wedding Wire and ranks 5 Stars in all five major categories! Tony’s reputation for stellar service and inspiring ceremony design has also gotten serious attention in St. Petersburg, Florida where he has done weddings at the Museum of Fine Arts. Tony is the founder of I Do OBX Weddings and I Do OBX chairs and is married to his wife Mary and father to daughter, Amber. (Thanks to Matt Lusk Photography)
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long is a session?
A session is 75-90 minutes depending on the needs and level of the group.
How Does Pricing Work?
- It is $250 per session for up to 12 people for Group, Couples and Bridal Group Session and $75 for each group of 6 after.
- Restorative Yoga is $350 for up to a maximum of 12 people.
Do we need mats?
No, we will provide mats for you, but you are welcome to bring your own.
What do we need to bring/wear?
Wear something comfortable that you can move in.
What About Location?
- We can meet at your venue, or where your guests are staying.
- We can also meet on the beach or another inspiring location (we can suggest a few).
- An alternate location is at The Well Yoga OBX in Kill Devil Hills where Craig is a founding member.
What Level are the classes?
- We teach to all levels, and will adjust the class accordingly.
- Restorative Yoga requires no experience
What is Restorative Yoga?
Restorative Yoga is a very mellow and relaxing session that involves a lot of soft props and pillows to give support for postures that are gentle and easy to do.
How Do We Book & Pay?
- Just fill out the reservation form or call 252-256-2356.
- A $50 Deposit is required to lock in the date.
- We accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Venmo and Some Crypto Currency
- For Crypto Currency, we accept Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash